ICE is a busy Postgraduate Dental Institute & Hospital located in Salford Quays, Manchester. Our flagship programmes are centred around Dental Implants, Oral Surgery and Facial Aesthetics and are delivered in partnership with the University of Salford. We are looking for a Dental Nurse that wants to work within surgical dentistry, to provide maternity leave cover for up to 12 months – with the possibility of the role being made permanent for the right candidate.
This role will involve dental implant nursing alongside our students in the Mentee School and helping them at the start of their implant journey, as well as working with our House Officers, Associates, Consultants, Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists and our specialist Endodontist, Orthodontist and Prosthodontist.
This is a great opportunity for GDC-registered Dental Nurses to join us at an exciting time, as we continue to develop and expand our clinical services and educational provision.
The qualities we desire in a candidate are:
- Good communication skills including an ability to work with nervous patients
- Commitment to a high standard of patient care
- Punctuality & reliability
- Ability to work both as part of a team and alone
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- Confident and calm manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personable, positive, and enthusiastic
- Experience using Dentally software is desirable but not essential
ICE offers excellent in-house career progression opportunities as well as:
- Sponsorship for CPD courses and post-Qualifications e.g., Dental Radiography
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Prestigious location with excellent transport links
- Company uniform (with washing facilities onsite)
- Funded attendance, travel and accommodation for dentistry shows and conferences
- A safe and professional working environment
- Discounted in-house treatments e.g., facial aesthetics
Contract, Temporary to provide maternity leave cover
Full-time (5 days a week)
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm plus one Saturday a month (paid at T1.5)
Depending on experience and seniority
Closing Date for Applications:
Wednesday 12th July 2023
Please submit your CV and covering letter via Indeed.
- Dental Nursing: 1 year (required)
- Valid GDC registration (required)