A COMPREHENSIVE STRUCTURED PROGRAMME INCLUDING INTENSIVE 3-DAY CADAVERIC TRAINING
FEBRUARY 2021 & JUNE 2021
1st Cohort starting on 3rd Feb 2021
Advanced Bone & Tisse Regenerative Surgery for the reconstruction of severely atrophic jaws
This unique postgraduate CPD programme accredited by the University of Salford is designed to provide a unique, highly structured and comprehensive training for the experienced implant surgeon in reconstructive pre-prosthetic oral surgery.
The programme is designed to teach delegates to:
a) Gain comprehensive knowledge & understanding through a series of pre-course preparatory webinars delivered by experts in the field
b) Develop hands on cadaveric surgical skills under the direct supervision of a faculty of ENT consultants, oral surgeons and implant experts under Professor Ucer’s lead
c) Learn from surgical demonstrations and live surgery performed by Professor Ucer
d) Perform sinus grafting surgery under supervision at ICE hospital after completing parts 1 – 4 of the course (optional).
The course will cover everything you need to know about advanced bone and tissue reconstructive surgery including lateral sinus grafting. You will be taught by a faculty of eminent ENT consultants under Professor Ucer’s lead, benefitting from his 30 years of experimental and clinical expertise in hard and tissue regenerative surgery, vertical & horizontal GBR sinus grafting and the treatment of severely atrophic maxilla & mandible including zygomatic implant surgery.
You will also learn how to use Implant-Pro, a unique on-line patient assessment and treatment planning tool developed by ICE Faculty. You will have one year’s free access to use this outstanding on-line tool for automated treatment planning and informed consent generation, standardised for each individual patient from the raw clinical and diagnostic data gathered during assessment.
- Surgical anatomy of the paranasal sinuses
- Assessment and diagnosis of maxillary sinus diseases
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) with cadaveric demonstration
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Sinus diseases, pathology and management
- When to operate and when to refer for ENT opinion and treatment Preparation for reconstructive/sinus surgery and diagnostic criteria for case analysis
- Complications, prevention & management
- Trigeminal Nerve injury, prevention and management
- Medicolegal considerations and Human Factors in reconstructive surgery
- Lateral window and crestal sinus lift technique and success criteria
- Block bone grafting and the bone ring technique
- Vertical & horizontal GBR technique with Professor Ucer’s 30 years of clinical and experimental evidence
- Bioactive modifiers, including Platelet Rich Growth Factors in Regenerative Surgery Treatment planning of the atrophic maxilla and mandible including the zygomatic & pterygoid implant options
- 3D diagnostic imaging, digital workflow & 3D treatment planning
- Implant-Pro assessment and treatment planning software
- Critical appraisal and characteristics of regenerative bone and tissue regenerative biomaterials
Carl Morgan – email@example.com – Tel: 011 413 8335
24 Furness Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester M50 3XZ
Professor Cemal Ucer – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 0161 237 1842