This intensive 3-day course is drawn from our 25+ years of experience with zygomatic implants in the rehabilitation of the extremely resorbed maxilla.
The course is designed for surgeons who want to see more complex zygomatic implant cases and want to learn more about the ZAGA concept and prevent surgical and prosthetic complications.
The benefits and limitations of different surgical techniques, including intra-sinusal and extra-sinusal, will be discussed. Detailed insights into the ZAGA philosophy will be provided.
ZAGA Proficient Course delegates will have the opportunity to:
- acquire knowledge regarding the use of this advanced treatment on different anatomies
- learn about related prosthetic rehabilitation
- see 4 complex pre-recorded surgeries and practice on 3D models in hands-on sessions
- view live surgery involving immediate prosthetic delivery, with commentary
- participate in surgical training on cryopreserved human heads
- Dr. Carlos Aparicio
- Prof. Cemal Ucer
- Dr Ruben Davó