February 2020 &
£2,950 (£850 deposit & 6 instalments of £350)
5% DISCOUNT FOR FULL PAYMENT IN ADVANCE
25 – 30 CPD hours
Apply for this course
Professor Cemal Ucer
Specialist Oral Surgeon BDS, MSc, PhD, FDTFEd
Academic Lead, MSc Dental Implantology, University of Salford
Fellow of British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Director of Centre for Oral & Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Reconstruction
Mr Abbad Toma
Consultant ENT Surgeon MBBCh, FRCS, FRCS (ORL)
GMC – 3213580
St George’s University Hospital, London & Fellow of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
Abbad has been teachin alongside Prof Cemal Ucer and Miss Sarah Little on the 3-day Sinus Augmentation course since 2011.
Miss Sarah Little
Consultant ENT Surgeon MBChB, MRCS, FRCSEd, ORL-HNS, DO-HNS, MPh
GMC – 4608141
St George’s University Hospital, London & Honorary Senior Lecturer at St George’s University of London Medical School
Dual specialty interests in Rhinology & Facial Plastic Surgery and Anterior Skull Base Surgery
Professor Simon Wright
MSc BDS PGCTLCP PGDip Imp Dent, FDTF Ed
GDC – 77941
Clinical Lead, MSc Dental Implantology, University of Salford & Edge Hill University
Chair of the National Advisory Board in Human Factors
Director of ICE Postgraduate Dental Institute & Hospital
Dr Rabia Sannam Khan
B.D.S (PAK), Master’s in Experimental Oral Pathology (UK), PhD scholar, Lancaster University (UK), MIADR, MIAOP, FICD (USA), FPFA (USA)
Director of Education and Research at ICE Postgraduate Dental Institute & Hospital
Editorial board member of Dental Journals
Currently completing a PhD in Bio-engineering at Lancaster University; a collaborative project with the NHS
Dr Andrea Tedesco
Graduated in Dentistry and Prosthodontics at the University of Florence
GDC – 255381
Specialist in Oral Surgery and holds a Postgraduate Diploma from the Oral and Maxillofacial Department at Guy‘s and St. Thomas Hospital, London.
Dr Andrea Tedesco is the originator of minimally invasive zygomatic implant surgery using piezo instrumentation and runs advanced training courses in this field.
Dr Stefan Berger
Diploma in Biomedical Engineering and a doctorate in Material Sciences
Stefan joined Zimmer Biomet in 2010 as a Product Manager and Product Specialist for Regenerative Materials. In his current role, Stefan is responsible for product introductions, product launches and post market product experiences and has 17 years of previous experience in the field.
BDS MFDS DIP IMPL DENT
CEO Quintess Denta, Quoris 3D
Clinical Director for CHROME Guided Smile Europe
Director L.S Browne Centre
James has worn a variety of hats within the world of implant dentistry over the years and has gained significant experience in not only the clinical application but the supporting commercial infrastructure.
Where is the course taking place?
What are the learning objectives?
- Gain practical knowledge of the surgical anatomy of the head and neck including vital structures, blood vessels, nerves, muscles and tissue spaces on cadavers in order to develop surgical confidence and precision
- Learn how to assess, diagnose and manage sinus diseases
- Learn from Professor Ucer’s 30 years of research and clinical experience to avoid complications and achieve predictable and successful treatment outcomes
- Consistently perform an unbiased critical appraisal of the biomaterials used in regenerative oral & maxillofacial implant surgery
- Benefit from the support of the leading biomaterials and implant companies in a multi-system approach and learn how to choose the best product that suits each patients individual anatomical, functional and personal needs rather than the commercial interest of one particular manufacturer or biomaterials supplier
- Develop advanced surgical skills in regenerative oral surgery & implantology under the guidance and mentorship of an eminent faculty of ENT and oral surgery experts In this field
How much is the course and can I make instalments?
The course is £2950.
A deposit of £850 with 6 instalments of £350.
How many CPD hours does the course cover?
The course will cover 25 – 30 CPD hours.
Will I be able to receive mentored training and support?
Following successful completion of the course, you will be eligible for undergoing mentored treatments here at ICE. Please ask for further information.
Who can I speak to about more information?
To register, please contact:
(+44) 161 413 8335
For more information, please contact:
Professor Cemal Ucer
(+44) 161 237 1842