This one-day hands-on course aims to teach delegates about prosthetically driven restoration, particularly provisional implant restorations. Delegates will learn the step-by-step process from the fabrication of a chairside screw-retained provisional crown to the customisation of an impression post and will practice on model heads.
The course is essential for dentists who are currently restoring implants or have just starting placing.
• Understand the indications for and aims of provisional implant restorations
• Understand the different options for provisional implant restorations, when and how to use them
• Learn how to construct, fit and modify implant provisional restorations
• Learn how to accurately record soft tissue contour and take accurate impressions
• Understand the importance of laboratory communication and how to get what you want