Why attend the Pink And White Esthetics In A Dgital Workflow?
A member of the Digital Dentistry Society, Ioana teaches both internationally and nationally, and in particular at international congresses. She has also co-authored articles in scientific publications worldwide. In addition to her privately owned dental practice, in Ravenna, Italy, Ioana collaborates with other practices, focusing on implant surgery, digital dentistry, prosthetic complex rehabilitation and more.
What will I learn about Pink And White Esthetics In A Digtial Workflow?
Learning outcomes of the overall programme:
- The challenges in managing peri-implant pink esthetics
- The importance of thinking digital: the digital revolution. When,
where, how and why the new technologies are being incorporated
into the treatment plan sequence of our daily routine
- How to manage the soft tissue in different situations and in a digital
- From virtual planning to implant surgery
- Conventional surgery vs guided surgery in a digital workflow
If you have a question or would like to book on to the course please fill in the form.