Why attend this course?
Digital Dentistry is now becoming a key part of diagnosis and treatment planning in dental practice. The use of a digital workflow can save valuable time for the dentist and patients and improve the accuracy of treatment planning and surgical guidelines.
What is the aim of the course?
The Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Foundations of Digital Dentistry, accredited at Level 7, aims to provide participants with the core knowledge of the digital work-flow and digital treatment planning.
What will I learn?
This course will equip you with core knowledge in using CBCT-based diagnostic & treatment planning technology. This will include the whole digital workflow. You will be introduced to the use of intra-oral scanners and surgical guides and will learn how to:
- Evaluate the role and application of DCBCT Scans
- Evaluate the role of the digital workflow in dentistry
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of digital work flow in treatment planning
- Critically discuss the role of 3D surgical guides in guided surgery techniques
- Provide immediate loading protocols using CEREC Chairside
- Critically analyse application of CAD grafts
The academic teaching will be delivered by expert clinicians in digital dentistry & CBCT at the ICE Postgraduate Dental Institute & Hospital in Salford Quays. Our speakers include:
- Ashley Byrne
- Dr Julian Caplan
- Dr Simon Chard
- Dr Jameel Gardee
- Mr Simon Harvey
- Dr Sinead McEnhilll
- Dr Alif Moosajee
- Prof Simon Wright
- Prof Cemal Ucer
- Dr Ioana Datcu