ICE will be introducing a University accredited Postgraduate Certificate in Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics (PGCert in NSFA) which is subject to validation to start in September 2019.
The aim of the PGCert Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics is to enable students to develop:
1. Core knowledge, skills and clinical competencies to assess, manage and treat patients with Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics procedures to a high standard, efficiently and safely.
2. Ability to critically evaluate and demonstrate evidenced-based practice.
3. Knowledge and a critical awareness of current legislation and ethics in the field of Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics
4. An understanding of the principles of research inquiry
5. Transferable skills in communicating to a range of audiences, decision making and problem solving