Want to become a model for one of our non-surgical facial aesthetics treatments?
As a part of our postgraduate certificate in Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics, in association with the University of Salford, our students require up to 10 models each, for educational purposes to help them complete their portfolio in applied clinical practice. As a model, your appointment will last about 2 hours as you will be advised on risks, complications and aftercare.
- Between the ages of 18 – 65
- No cosmetic treatment in the last 4 months
- No medical contraindications (a contraindication is a condition or factor that serves as a reason to withhold a certain medical treatment due to the harm that it would cause the patient)
- Male or Female
- Any ethnicity
- Must be available for the full duration
- (2 appointments, dates will be provided)
Agree to consent to
- Introductory letter
- Photos used for educational purposes
- Full disclosure of medical contraindications – forms will be provided for this
- Return for a review of your treatment (2 weeks later)
What treatments do you offer?
In October we offer treatment for:
- Crows feet
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
In February we offer filler treatment for:
- Lip enhancement
- Cheek enhancement
Please note: the NSFA course is a one year course, therefore, we will only offer treatments twice a year in accordance with the programme timetable.
How much is each treatment?
Regardless of how many areas you get treated, or which treatment you choose, the cost will be £100. This needs to be paid before arriving for your appointment and is non-refundable.
Is it safe?
YES – all practical assessments will be carried out by qualified doctors, dentists and registered nurses. They will be supervised by experienced dentists and doctors who will guide them through every treatment from start to finish.
Please read our Patient Complaints Procedure for more information.
Where do I need to go to get the treatment?
All treatments take place at ICE Postgraduate Dental Institute and Hospital in Salford Quays. The address is 24 Furness Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester M50 3XZ.
You can arrive by tram (nearest metro stop Salford Quays) or bus (50 and 53). There is also a free car park on the premises.
I still have more questions, who can I contact?
That’s fine, we want you to be as comfortable as possible before becoming a cosmetic treatment model with us. Please contact Carl Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 413 8335
Book your place!
Enquire today about our next treatments, availabilities and more information.