This is a 3-year part-time MSc course, with the opportunity to step off with a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) after 2 years. Across the first two years, you will study 4 modules, as shown below.
|Year 1 – Sept-Jan||Module 1: Patient assessment & treatment planning|
|Year 1 – Feb-June||Module 2: Implant Surgery|
|Year 2 – Sept-Jan||Module 3: Restorative Treatment & Maintenance|
|Year 2 – Feb-June||Module 4: Dental Implant Procedures & Complex cases|
|Year 3 – Sept-June||Dissertation|
Attend an Open Evening
Would you like to learn more about the MSc student experience here at ICE?
We run Open Evenings throughout the year in order for you to get a taste of what it would be like studying on the course. This is a great opportunity to talk to current students and our implant experts and to view our facilities for yourself.
Our next Open Evening will take place on the 18th of June 2019 and will feature a teaser lecture on medico-legal implant case studies by Prof Simon Wright. If you would like to reserve a place visit: ICE Open Evening
In order to be eligible for our MSc/PGDip Programme you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Be a dental practitioner who holds a GDC registerable dental degree and membership of professional body (UK employees only) or equivalent in your home country for international applicants.
- Be able to provide evidence of full indemnity insurance
- Have 1-2 years post-qualification experience in a hospital service or general dental practice.
*Please note that if English is not your first language you may need to provide an English language proficiency certificate. Contact Dr. Garry Peel to discuss your circumstances on 0161 413 8335 or email@example.com
How to apply
Applications are live for September 2019. To apply you will need:
- Fill in & submit the University of Salford application form
- Attend an interview, should your initial application be successful.
If you would like to apply please contact Garry Peel on 0161 413 8335 or firstname.lastname@example.org and he will advise you as to how to proceed.
Interview Dates will be confirmed soon.