October 29th – 30th
9:00 – 16:00
14 CPD Hours
2-day Foundation Course in Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics
An introductory course focusing on the application of Botulinum toxin to the upper third of the face.
- Introduction to aesthetics practice and the array of available treatment options
- Understand the basics of an ageing face
- Anatomy and Botox®
- Botox® and pharmacology
- Consultation process and informed consent
- Practical application of Botox®
- Complaints and complications
- Avoiding common consultation pitfalls
DAY 1 Botulinum Toxin/ Botox® Theory
Delivered remotely, by Course Lead, Dr Tracey Bell. A full day session on the application of Botox®, with 3 patients, covering:
- Botox® and its uses
- The practical application of Botox®
- Complications and results
14:00 Theoretical preparation for day 2
DAY 2 Botulinum Toxin Practical
(The aim is for each delegate to inject 2 patients in the afternoon session)
The session will establish confidence through supervised consultation, assessment and treatment of demo models with Botox®.
Demonstration and supervised consultations, marking up and the administration of Botulinum toxin A on 5 models in pairs.
- Clinical photography
- Record keeping
- How to get started (pharmacies, advertising etc..)
09:30 Theoretical continuation
14:00 Practical assessment
16:00 Conclusions & presentation of certificates
Who is this course aimed at?
The course is open to health professionals who are GMC/ GDC registered and possess full indemnity insurance:
- Nurses and Midwives
- Dental Hygienists/ Therapists
- Dental Nurses
What are the course aims and objectives?
What can I expect on the practical day?
Who can I speak to about more information?
The Business Manager & Programmes Administrator, Carl Morgan:
0161 413 8335