Why attend the Digital Dentistry Stand Alone Days?
Digital Dentistry is now becoming a key part of diagnosis and treatment planning in dental practice. The use of a digital workflow can save valuable time for the dentist and patients and improve the accuracy of treatment planning and surgical guidelines. If you are unable to do our PGCert in Foundations of Digital Dentistry, or just want training and experience in specific areas, then our stand alone days are for you: you can select just the days that you want to attend.
Discounts are available for bookings multiple days.
What will I learn about Digital Dentistry?
This programme will equip you with some core knowledge in using CBCT-based diagnostic and treatment planning technology. Depending on which days you attend, the whole digital workflow is available.
Learning outcomes of the overall programme:
- Evaluate the role and application of DCBCT Scans
- Evaluate the role of the digital workflow in dentistry
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of digital work flow in treatment planning
- Critically discuss the role of 3D surgical guides in guided surgery techniques
- Provide immediate loading protocols using CEREC Chairside
- Critically analyse application of CAD grafts
The academic teaching will be delivered by expert clinicians in digital dentistry & CBCT at the ICE Postgraduate Dental Institute & Hospital in Salford Quays. You can see details of the speakers on the individual days below.
The programme consists of 7 days, and you can book for just one, all of them, or anywhere in between. Click on the links below to see details of each of the days.
Cost and Discounts
The fee for each day is £700.
However, if you book three, the charge will be £2,000 (down from £2,100), and if you book six the price will be £3,950 (down from £4,200).