Why attend this course?
The Clinical Training in Dental Implantology programme is designed for the dentist who has the academic knowledge of implant dentistry, but needs additional support and mentoring for clinical placement and restoration.
Training will include mentoring as well as case-based discussions with fellow dentists. This will help you expand your skills and overcome obstacles with confidence.
- Treat ICE patients under the School of Implant Dentistry within the ICE purpose-built implant hospital
- Learn with the support of a team of experienced dentists and a trained clinical mentor
- Study in a Digital Reference Centre: As a Digital Reference Centre, ICE provides you with the means and experience of the whole digital workflow.
The Structured Clinical Training course is aimed at dental practitioners who:
- Hold a GDC registrable dental degree and membership of professional body (UK employees only)or equivalent in their home country for international applicants
- Can provide evidence of full indemnity insurance
- Have completed a recognised course in dental implantology, such as a PG Certificate or higher qualification.
View Structured Clinical Training in Implantology flyer.