Certificate in Impression Taking
March 21st 2020 –
A certificate in impression taking course, to help you understand impressions and to take them accurately while following health and safety regulations.
Course objectives for the Certificate in Impression Taking course
- To understand the health and safety regulations governing impression taking;
- To understand how to identify and use all the relevant equipment including selecting the correct impression trays;
- To gain understanding of the principles of patient assessment;
- To understand indications for, and the limitations of, the different impression materials;
- Become able to take accurate impressions;
- To understand principles of decontamination and cross infection in relation to dental impressions.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is for dental nurses working in a dental practice who are indemnified and GDC registered.
What are the benefits of the course?
The benefits include:
- A record of competency certificate;
- This course will boost your portfolio;
What can I expect on the day?
Dr Lyndsey Lawrence will be lecturing in the morning and then there will be a practical session in the afternoon in the clinics.
Where will the course be held?
The course is held at our purpose built facilities in Salford Quays, Manchester.
Please visit our contact page for directions.
Book your place!
Please register your interest in the form below and a member of the admissions team will get back to you.