At the ICE Postgraduate Dental Institute & Hospital our highly trained and qualified team have been setting the highest standards in postgraduate training in implant dentistry in the UK for more than two decades. In that time we have also helped to set the clinical and teaching standards in this exciting field, playing a major part in establishing dental implants as a mainstream dental treatment modality.
- Certified courses: All our courses are certified or accredited postgraduate qualifications. Available at varying levels, from Certificate courses to University (MSc) Masters programmes, we help put you on the right training pathway based on your individual clinical skills and experience
- Expert educators: Our course leaders have an outstanding wealth of clinical and teaching experience in implant dentistry, training thousands of clinicians to the highest standards of care
- Mentoring and support: Implant dentistry necessitates postgraduate and clinical skills development under supervision of a mentor. We’ll help partner you with a mentor so that you receive continuous guidance and support when placing your first implants
- Patient finder: We promise to take away the stress of finding patients and mentorship for your first few cases so that you can focus on working within your comfort zone and enhancing your skills and competency
- Practice provision: Our aim is for you to enjoy years of success working in this exciting discipline, equipping you with the skills to increase treatment acceptance and implant volume in your practice
- State-of-the-art facilities: Benefit from training in one of the country’s finest implant teaching environments where all the necessary equipment, including CBCT scanners and surgical navigation systems, are available at hand